DW Food... Surprisingly Disappointed, with Exceptions

I'm a DLR vet that's visiting WDW for the first time in 20 years next month, and I'm picking this up having not even been there yet (haven't been there as an adult that appreciates food I mean). Granted I only have time to visit MK and Epcot, and I have read that MK is the worst of the 4 parks for food but I was a little shocked looking at the basic burgery pizza generic options on menus in MK when I am used to a more unique foods in DLR.

I do think @sipnride makes a really good point though about WDW being a city. The immersive factor and theming have me hyped about WDW and I know I'll love it. Glad I looked at the menus and read up on the food beforehand so my culinary expectations are tempered for MK (I think Epcot food will be great). However I did manage to get a reservation at Skipper Canteen in MK which I'm very happy about because that kind of food is more my style.

AK and HS foods sound amazing and more suited to my palate, but sadly I won't have time to visit these parks but I hope to visit someday and try their amazing foods! The variety of food options at the resorts sound great too.

Surprised at Via Napoli, that's a go to every trip. Did you eat at the window outside by chance or sit down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter