E-tickets

ozliz

DIS Veteran
Has anyone who has travelled recently bought a ticket online and not needed to print it at home? I mean, you’ve been able to display it on your phone without having to line up to get a physical ticket either? If so, how did you buy it? The DLP app implies that if I buy a ticket through the app at same day pricing then I can display on my phone from 15 minutes after purchase. However, looking at the advance purchase prices it only talks about printing at home - not something I know will be possible if I have to wait to buy the night before to know that I will be free to go (work trip). Finally, I’ve seen on the 365 tickets website they talk about an email delivery (which I think would work buying the night before) but I don’t know if that means I have to print the email and use that. Has anyone used them for DLP tickets? Basically with limited time I’m trying to both save money and save lining up with a relatively last minute ticket purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter