Early arrival for check-in? Hold luggage for checkout?

BlueFairy

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I know that we can check in early to activate our park tickets. But we will arrive around 10am and do not plan to visit a park on checkin day. Does Universal allow you to check in and use resort amenities before lunchtime? We are only staying one night and would want to relax and enjoy the pool for the day. Are there restrooms available for changing near the pool? Looking at staying at RPH.

The next day we'd use early entry for IoA and HP, spending our one day ALL DAY in the parks. Will RPH hold our luggage until the evening? We'll be retrieving our luggage and Ubering to our WDW hotel.

I'd love to loosen up our timeline & add a day, but each additional day during spring break looks to be costing a fortune.

Thanks.

Yes, you can use the amenities as soon as you check in.......you can use the changing facilities available.

And yes, they will of course hold your luggage next day till you leave.

What Schumi said

Whatever you do, do not lose your checked baggage claim ticket

Just in case, put the claim number of the ticket in your phone

I lost mine before
Long story but did have a happy ending

We usually arrive around noon and are room is never ready until 3PM or later.

We like to enjoy the pool and food until our room is ready. HRH has really nice cabana's, we usually rent one on check in day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter