Early Hoop Dee Doo -- What time to leave?

Mehudicka

YOU make the magic in others' lives everyday!
Howdy, everyone.

We will be arriving about 2:30 in the afternoon at All Star Music. After check-in, we planned to go over to the Magic Kingdom and take the boat to Fort Wilderness for the earliest Hoop Dee Doo.

Several years ago, we missed the boat and arrived late for the show in a soaking rain -- we were so bummed.

What time should we leave our hotel room to be sure we're there -- for a 4:30 check-in at Pioneer Hall (I believe the show starts at 5:00 PM -- right???)

Thanks -- leaving in 2 days!

Mehudicka:Pinkbounc

Good morning, Mehudicka. :wave: If it were me, I would head there about as soon as you can. You are checking in at 2:30, want to be at HDD at 4:30. You need to bus to MK and boat to FW. I would say if you were a few minutes early, great, but you don't want to be late, again. and miss anything. Sometimes you make plans like this and you are 30 minutes early, but, we all know, anything can happen and I really do not think you have all that much extra time to play with. In any case, enjoy HDD and your trip. Get packing. :earsgirl:

Dan :sunny:

Are you driving? If you are, then I would just drive straight to FW--it would save you a good bit of time. If no car, then you need to leave asap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter