Early May...Required PS for dinnerns?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
Wondering if there are any PS reservations left for the first week of May...hoping on a last minute trip! Looking to make breakfast at Crystal Palace. Thanks

I too am going first week in May. Unfortunately those ressie's are all gone. They have a new policy of taking credit card with PS that way those PS's made are kept. Good altenative is Storytellers Breakfast in EPCOT. :wave: princess:

You do not need a credit card for Crystal Palace. That is the Winnie the Pooh breakfast, not the Cinderella one. I bet you can snag one up if you called now. If not, call when you arrive at Disney.

::yes:: TINKBELL IS RIGHT.

I guess I am so excited that I am getting all confused. I should know better I too am going to Crystal Palace. This I do know that even if they won't take a PS you can always put your name in and most times can accomidate you with in a reasonable amount of time. We did it for dinner a Chef Mickey's.
Again thanks TINKBELL for setting me straight.

:crazy: :wave: princess:

It's better to have made them and then not not need them, vs. the opposite. We're going in May and I made all of our PSs 90 days out just to make sure we can eat where and when we want.

I called on Saturday morning and made 9 PS's including the Mother's Day Brunch in Epcot-and all had a variety of open times. These were for my trip May 5-11. I was really happy it was so easy, and hopefully this means it will be a relatively quiet time down there. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter