Early October

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
So we decided to reschedule our May trip to October. As I check the availability, I see there is not really any. My question is, Is early October usually so packed that there are literally no DVC rooms available ( we need a 2 bdr)?

So we decided to reschedule our May trip to October. As I check the availability, I see there is not really any. My question is, Is early October usually so packed that there are literally no DVC rooms available ( we need a 2 bdr)?
Fall Frenzy is real. We are already past the 7-month mark for early October. People are rescheduling their canceled Spring vacations just like you are. Many have a surplus of points due to borrowed points being put back and with the need for fewer points in October vs March, they are booking larger villas.

October is usually busy. The closure due to the virus has just made it worse.

Last edited:
I said this in another similar thread already but I think a lot of the people who pushed their reservations to the fall when end up cancelling in time for various reasons. Get on a waitlist for your dates and I bet you'll get them.

I am already booked into our home resort (SSR), but was looking to check out other places. I will do that and waitlist. Thanks

October has been a popular time for several years now. Availability is often an issue, especially around Columbus Day. This year, fall is especially difficult because so many are rescheduling their cancelled vacations.

I do see some availability in early October for a 2br. However this late you can’t be picky about which resort to book.

Yes. Fall breaks and especially Food and Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter