Early Tusker House Reservations

aceburton1

Earning My Ears
I have an ADR for ROL Tusker House breakfast at 8:05am. The Animal Kingdom has extra magic hours that morning and will be open to guests at 8:00am. Will we be able to get into the park early or will we have to fight the crowd to be the first ones in the gate and run to the restaurant to make it on time?

In our experience at other parks (Magic Kingdom and Epcot), they let early reservations in about 7:45 a.m. (we get in line about 7:30 a.m.) - the only downfall to 8 a.m. breakfast reservation on EMH morning is you miss out on shorter lines in the morning that you'd normally get by being in the park before the park opens.

In our experience at other parks (Magic Kingdom and Epcot), they let early reservations in about 7:45 a.m. (we get in line about 7:30 a.m.) - the only downfall to 8 a.m. breakfast reservation on EMH morning is you miss out on shorter lines in the morning that you'd normally get by being in the park before the park opens.
Thanks! I know it's a bummer about the shorter lines, but we're really excited about seeing Donald!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!