Earning my Ears and Titles...?

CharliK

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

Sorry if this is somewhere else, I've looked all over and can't find any info... is there a post somewhere that explains your title status and how it changes/how many posts causes a change etc?

I see some people with really cool unique ones so can you choose your own at a certain point?

Any help or direction to the right info would be appreciated.

Much love xxx

I think the basic ones do change with number of posts, but many of the unique ones are from the old platform when the “tag fairy” would attach amusing bits from people’s posts to their profiles.

I believe you can go in an alter them yourself now, just like you can the signature that appears at the bottom of your post.

I think the basic ones do change with number of posts, but many of the unique ones are from the old platform when the “tag fairy” would attach amusing bits from people’s posts to their profiles.

I believe you can go in an alter them yourself now, just like you can the signature that appears at the bottom of your post.

Thank you hun, that's really good to know xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts