Easiest Publix between US and WDW....

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
I'm driving from US down to WDW in a few weeks. I know where the Publix are further down, to the south of WDW, ,but not between the two. I think the one on Sand Lake might be the easiest, especially if I avoid 4 and just take Turkey Lake to Palm and in that way. Anything more convenient? We're heading to the GF first, then to Movies.

That should be pretty convenient Diane. We haven't been to that particular Publix, but the neighborhood would indicate that it will be pretty good.

Thanks Jeff. That was my thought as well. I want to avoid using 4 if at all possible, so even if it is more roundabout, I think Turkey Lake to Palm, with a stop on Sand Lake is the way to go. Normally, I would use the one on 192 since it's on the way to Clermont, but that's not very convenient if I'm heading to the MK area!!!!

That's a good store. If you're a Trader Joes fan, there's one a few blocks west of it, and from there you can take Apopka-Vineland to DS, which usually moves well.

Even better!!! Thanks.
We're not Trader Joe fans but have stopped at that one (its very near a favorite Italian restaurant we frequent) and just be aware that the parking lot can be a challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter