• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Easter AP rates are out!!

Probably haven't posted the regular rooms that far out. Sept is very likely to have discounts. They do post AP rates for more expensive rooms first sometimes. Keep checking frequently.
Thank you! I was thinking it would be the opposite.

You'd think so - but I imagine:
A) They have fewer suites booked already, especially for slower seasons.
B) They want to hook you into booking the AP rate on a suite
B1) so you don't bother looking again and keep the suite
B2) so you convince yourself that the suite really will be great, and it's such a good deal, and you keep it regardless

Any good rates April 1-7th that anyone has seen? We are currently at cabana bay in a family suite paying $322 I think a night. I looked on the Universal website under AP and even playing with the dates to just be weekdays I just got the message we’re sorry we don’t have any availability at those rates but we’d like to offer you these great ones

Yes, I got one yesterday for my mid/late April trip (after Easter). I meant to post yesterday, but got caught up with work. I just checked and my dates still had some AP rates! This was for Royal Pacific.

Yes, I got one yesterday for my mid/late April trip (after Easter). I meant to post yesterday, but got caught up with work. I just checked and my dates still had some AP rates! This was for Royal Pacific.
I actually just saved an additional $25 on the exact same room type at hard rock that I booked yesterday. No clue why they adjusted rates again a day later but I guess stalking for a club level rate paid off lol. Might be worth checking yours too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter