Easter - just how bad is it?

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
We want to take my nephew with us on our next trip as a companion for our son. His dad won't allow him to miss school. So, we are having to decide between Easter Week and the week of June 19.

I know the weather is better at Easter but just how bad are the crowds?

I've been in mid July this year - how are the crowds and weather in June

Just trying to decide which way to go

we are also doing a 3night disney cruise at the same time so we'll only have 5 days at WDW

Give it to me straight - I can take it - lol

Thanks everyone

I am very sorry to tell you this but in my opinion Easter is THE WORST!!!! I have been at the Feb. break and at Xmas so I can make a good comparison. I was there last year at Easter and I did not want to be in the parks at all b/c of the crowds. My advise if you have to go then is to get up early and get into the parks then leave around 11:00. I would hang out by the pool or something then go back after dinner.

Good Luck!!!:( :( :( :( :(

We were also there this past Easter. It was busy, but no where near as bad as we thought it would be. As long as you get to the parks early you'll be fine. Make sure to use the "fast pass" whenever you can. The water parks were another story. I promise, you will despise TL and BB during this season. They are uncomfortably crowded and it is an absolute MUST to be there when the park opens or you will not find a chair. Even if you go to TL or BB in late afternoon you will STILL encounter chair problems. Not to mention there were so many people in the lazy river there was a tube shortage that led to arguments. :earsgirl: :sunny: :earsboy:

We travelled this Easter as well. I was prepared for the worse and found it to be very managable. With the proper use of fastpass, ee and a little planning you should be fine. The weather was just wonderful--we usually go in June/July or August because I can not take off of work during the school year (Teacher). Though little is discounted this time of year it was wonderful to enjoy the Florida sun without humidity! I wouldn't hesitate to vacation again at this time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter