Eastern Ontario Meetup

AuntBeru

Earning My Ears
Hello Canadian Disney Fans,

Is anyone in Eastern Ontario interested in a local meet up? Not thinking of anything big, maybe meeting at a restaurant for a glass of wine and talking Disney.

I'm thinking Belleville/Napanee/Kingston.

Thanks!

That's a hike from Eastern Eastern Ontario. A lot depends on the timing and fitting it into an active schedule, but it could be fun. I would vote for a location more central to Eastern ON - maybe Smith's Falls?

There is a privately hosted pin trading event in Iroquois ON often in late June that is a lot of fun (don't have to trade to attend). It attracts lots of fans, some from as far away as Toronto.

Thanks for the reply! I'll keep that in mind. Hope to get a few more replies and then we can figure something out for sure.
That's a hike from Eastern Eastern Ontario. A lot depends on the timing and fitting it into an active schedule, but it could be fun. I would vote for a location more central to Eastern ON - maybe Smith's Falls?

There is a privately hosted pin trading event in Iroquois ON often in late June that is a lot of fun (don't have to trade to attend). It attracts lots of fans, some from as far away as Toronto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter