Eastern vs. Western?

both are wonderful itineraries. With the Eastern, you get three sea days, and I love these as you can really relax. IMHO the shopping is better. Western has the better water sports.

We leave for the Magic Eastern in 4.5wks - ship leaves 5wks from this morn! Last Dec I cruised on NCL 4 nights Western w/stops in Cozumel and Key West w/MIL.
This will be DH & DS10.5 first cruise. 4 nights was not long enough for me - hopefully a week isnt too long for them. Ive never been to the Eastern, they've never been to either. DH likes relaxing, will most likely be spending lots of time on deck 4 w/his book. Im sure he will be enjoying the extra sea day and glad he doesnt have to run to another port.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter