Easy way to retrieve ADR's on Disneyworld website?

sand2270

DIS Veteran
I had to enter my hotel confirmation number when I made my 180 day ADR's, however I have not been able to figure out an easy way to bring up my hotel info and ADR info so it is linked together under the same trip. As of now if I want to pull up my ADR info I have to enter each reservation number separately.

My question is, is there a way to pull up multiple ADR's tied to a hotel reservation?

Odd also that I can pull up my upcoming trip for online checkin but I can't just pull it up under retrieve your reservation.

Seriously though, I can't believe they can't link your dining adr's to your ressie number. It would be nice to enter your hotel ressie number and be able to pull up a page with all your adrs; time, date, and conf. number and then be able to just print it out. Pretty ridiculous that it is not an option with today's technology!

I agree, especially since you have to enter your reservation number to make 180 plus 10 day ADR's. Strange that they don't link them.

I agree, especially since you have to enter your reservation number to make 180 plus 10 day ADR's. Strange that they don't link them.

I believe they are linked. The problem is that the web site just isn't very good.

I believe they are linked. The problem is that the web site just isn't very good.

Its the IT personel that don't know how to work the sofware my guess. They need to get educated as how the sofware works in order to fix the bugs. I am quite sure there is a way to change the program to make this work and I agree it would be very nice if it worked that way.

I will make certain that I write all my ADR numbers town as I make them on Friday and then confirm when I check-in to make sure they are all there. I have come across where I had all the numbers but when I got there they did not have them all listed even though I had the resis number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter