eCustomRim , watch out , you dont get what you pay for

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Ok , so here goes. I ordered a tire on ecustomrim on amazon.com. They sent me the wrong brand of tire in the wrong load range. Ok. So I will chaulk that up to a mistake. As i didn't want to chance getting another wrong tire, i ordered my 2nd favorite brand , again ecustomrim sent me the wrong brand. So , now i have two new tires waoting to get sent back. I did email them as to why i can not recive the brand tire i ordered and will update with that info as i get it. I wasn't going to start this thread but , i was thinking that they sent me , twice , inferior product, that costs less then what i ordered. I was going to let them try to get this right for me, but with an upcomming trip in 2 weeks time i really dont want to chance it. Attached os what was ordered and what was recived. So I ordered a nobel tire load range d , and recived a rainier tire load range c. I then ordered a raineir tire load range d and recived a trailor king load range d. ( the trailor king is 10$ cheaper anywhere else and has bad ratings, plus not what i want.) Ecustomrim sells through amazon and wallmart. In fact i have ordered 4 tires at diffrent times for my pup without problems in the past. For now , i would avoid them , as i feel this is bait and switch sales tactics. Lets see how they respond.Screenshot_20200720-195452_Samsung Internet.jpg20200720_195134.jpg20200720_195139.jpgScreenshot_20200720-195434_Samsung Internet.jpg20200720_195149.jpg

I wonder if part of the game is that people would think it not worth the effort to send them back. It's not nice to fool mother nature, or campers! This should make for an interesting review.
My two steer tires were $1,200 each. I promise I wouldn't be a happy camper if they pulled that on me.. no pun intended.

Ok , after a few emails, they said they will send me out the correct tire! So that is something. They also said there is a tire shortage and they can only get certian brands. I cant find any information about this shortage, but i did try to get a tire through mavis discount tire. They said they had the tire online but the shop said they only have 1 type of tire available . So who knows.... Ill up date on when i get the new tire. So at least they are trying to make it corect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter