Ecv on The Land ride?

Orangeandwild

I'd rather be in Epcot
I just read on another thread here that The Land ride now has a new boat that will accommodate ECVs, is this true? I bring my own scooter and do not use the park ones. Any info you can share would be great...thanks.

I saw that too! I would be interested as well, since like you (and several others around here) I own my own personal mobility device.

We need a volunteer to go ride The Land! :)

I’m curious about this - The Land has had an accessible boat for years.
So, I don’t know if someone was writing about the ‘old’ boat that we rode last in November or if it has been replaced with a newer one.
I can’t find my picture (my phone decided to delete some), but this blog has pictures and a short video of boarding with a wheelchair: http://www.rollingwiththemagicblog.com/accessible-attractions-living-with-the-land/

We will be going in the next few months and will check it out since The Land is one of my daughter’s favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter