Edison at Disney Springs Entrance/Exit/Other?

hertamaniac

DIS Veteran
At DS today and noticed some CMs coming out a construction entrance below the pedestrian bridge. It looked like there was some steel beams with a possible facade being prepped for that location. It is right along the canal and looked like it would be a really great location for an outside bar/grill.

Edison.JPG

I hope this is open when I go next spring!
I sincerely hope it will be! (Unless we get a couple more delays)

-------

Interesting photo though! It seems like an area I'd like to eat outside at, but depending on how hype the inside of Edison is going to be it might prove to be a pretty tough challenge to get me to eat outside!

I think I heard the unofficial opening is mid-November. This past Tuesday, it appeared they aren't within 4-6 weeks of opening (based on exterior observations only).

I think I heard the unofficial opening is mid-November. This past Tuesday, it appeared they aren't within 4-6 weeks of opening (based on exterior observations only).

Thanks! We're going with DD and DSIL in February and this looks like a place they would enjoy. I'll definitely keep an eye on the progress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter