Edna Mode and Covers

CynthiaM0905

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am making autograph books for my daughter and nieces for an upcoming trip to Disneyland. I was wondering if anyone had a 5x7 page of Edna Mode and if anyone could do 5x7 autograph book covers for Disneyland. The girls names are Abby, Anna and Kate. Thank you!!

I had this autograph page for Edna Mode, and I did this cover for the girls. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you want them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

These are perfect. Thank you!!! Can you please send me the link or otherwise in a format I can print? Thank you so much!!!

I did send you the link in a private message. Did you not get my message?

ETA : I see I have an alert for a message. Maybe it's from you, I will check.

You mean you don't have a printer? Maybe a friend or relative can print it out for you? Did you at least manage to get the files downloaded and saved?

I have not heard from you. Were you able to download and save them or not? I will let them stay in my Flickr until Tuesday, 2/26, and then they will be deleted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter