Electric Ocean

Jays2013

DIS Veteran
Two questions. One: Does anyone know when SeaWorld usually releases the dates for this?

Two: Is it open to everyone with tickets, or is it an additional fee?

SeaWorld’s website is currently saying select nights from May 22nd - Sep 6th

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/electric-ocean/
No additional cost. It’s included in your park ticket just like the night time entertainment at the other parks. There’s optional add ons such as reserved seating that you can buy (but I don’t think it’s worth buying having done it in the past. We had a better view sitting in the non reserved areas tbh) but you don’t have to pay anything extra to enjoy Electric Ocean. I highly recommend it because it’s some of my favourite night time stuff out of all of the local parks.

SeaWorld’s website is currently saying select nights from May 22nd - Sep 6th

https://seaworld.com/orlando/events/electric-ocean/
No additional cost. It’s included in your park ticket just like the night time entertainment at the other parks. There’s optional add ons such as reserved seating that you can buy (but I don’t think it’s worth buying having done it in the past. We had a better view sitting in the non reserved areas tbh) but you don’t have to pay anything extra to enjoy Electric Ocean. I highly recommend it because it’s some of my favourite night time stuff out of all of the local parks.

Thank you! Yeah, we're going to be there during that range, and I'm really hoping one of the nights will fall on a night we can make it.

in the past, EO would typically be Fri-Sun from May to mid June; then it would go nightly mid June to early/mid Aug; then it would go back to weekend only. My guess is that it will be the same this year

Two questions. One: Does anyone know when SeaWorld usually releases the dates for this?

Two: Is it open to everyone with tickets, or is it an additional fee?
My 3.5 year old son loved this dance party. We arrived early to get seats and my husband held our seats while I took our son to dance. That was a total waste. He should have been dancing with us. We never needed our seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter