Electrical Water Pageant Memoribilia

IASW Rider

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Collectors!

Just wondering if any of you may know of any Electrical Water Pageant Memoribilia (photos, artwork, figurines, pins - anything!) that may be available for sale at WDW, TDS, or anywhere else! Thanks!:D

I am afraid my expertise is limited to pins.:)

There is Water Pageant light up pin. If you would like to see what it looks like, you can check it out on www.pinpics.com.

Using the "search" feature on the lefthand Navigation bar, enter 2370 in the "View" box right at the top of the search screen and click "enter."

Hope this helps!
:D

The only other thing I've ever seen is a "tear out" postcard that came in a pack of about seven or eight cards to mail, with a matching small souvenir pic to save. It's not a postcard folder.

I don't remember what the theme of the pack is, but it's not The Polynesian. Probably late 70's-early 80's.

There is also a 7 inch picture disc from 1973 which plays the music from the Electrical Water Pageant. It has the dragon, octopus, flag. whale, dolphin and turtle on it.

wdw4us2 --

Now THAT is something I'd trade some pins for!!!

If anyone has one of those picture discs that still plays, no skips or anything, and you wanna trade it for pins, shoot, e-mail me and we can work something out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter