Elf Island Blog 9/17

Where did the EI forums go? I like to check in there from time to too, but it hasn't come up for the last couple days.

How does one build a park? Do you think that if I called an elven contractor, he could build a few trees on top of the garage and maybe implant an indoor geyser? ;)

Elf Island is going to be awesome.

Where did the EI forums go? I like to check in there from time to too, but it hasn't come up for the last couple days.

Hi,

There has been a few glitches we are fixing. Should be back up by the end of the weekend. Ink is working on the new set up that will be unveiled in a couple of weeks. We are very sorry for the down time.

Bug

Many thanks Bug and Ink for keeping us in the loop! I can't wait to finally get in there and get going!

Bug my friend, I'm so excited that Elf Island will be up and running soon. Can't wait. Maybe the Zeta Island girls can party there soon.

Hugs and good luck!

Ink, you're doing a great job. WTG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter