Elf Island New Store Open!! Wing Dome!! Naughty and Nice Room-Find the Key! Awards!

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
wing1.png

More pics to follow

The key is now out there for the Naughty or Nice room. According to Saturn the key moves around from room to room and you have to find it. He said it maybe a little on the hard side.

I found the key!

santakey.png

key2.png

room when I entered

nnr1.png

You sit on the scale and it tells you if you have been naughty or nice:

nnr4.png

nnr2.png

nnr3.png

nnr5.png

Awards are now showing up for some people under the My stuff section if you have earned an award.

Bug

Is the key just laying on the ground somewhere? I'm just wondering if it's out in the open or hidden in a room.

Very cool stuff...

I must find that key! o_O

When I found it it was in a room not hidden. Oh when I used it in the Naughty or Nice room "Santa" said he was very pleased that I had said "please" several times last week while asking questions, however my room needed work he said last time he checked it was in a state of squalor, lol. NOT my fault as my room seems to have a mind of it's own and changes itself randomly, mostly by resizing items and hiding items that are supposed to be seen. I did not receive anything from Santa :( and now I fear when I go in my house there will be coal in my stocking.... no wait coal would be too expensive ok a rock in my stocking lol. Oh I don't think the house building has anything to do with it since I had 5 at the time, sigh... what is a good elf to do?

Awards are now showing up for some people under the My stuff section if you have earned an award.
Someone had asked Lily about the awards, and she clarifed that they are given to the top five people in that category. Like I'm betting Matty has one for building houses, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter