Elizabeth and Eric's Nautical Wedding! 5.25.14

hopeishere

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney brides and friends!

Boy, what has happened in the last year to lead to this has been a hurricane of emotions.

Well, let me start by introducing myself. I am Elizabeth and I am planned to be married to my rock, my best friend Eric. ( yes, I do LOVE the Little Mermaid incase you where wondering so soon lol) Eric and I have been dating for almost 7 years, we are fairly young, 25 years old, so we met while we where in high school.
We have always loved Disney and are Florida residents so it is really easy for us to go visit the mouse as often as we like. When my mother became sick, a year ago, we did not know what to do. You see, my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and incase you have been living under a rock you know the statistics. She is doing GREAT and even went with me to our planning session. We have been so blessed. This past September, Eric was in a very sever car accident. His nose was ripped off and faced crushed. He received over 3,000 stitches in his nose alone. Yet, he is such an amazing and handsome man that it only made him more attractive and strong. Eric is very nautical, his family has many houses in the Keys and we are on boats often. I personally LOVE the Little Mermaid so our theme came together very easily.
We decided that maybe we should move things along and began planning and met with The AMAZING Joe De Matei in November and that is how our magical wedding planning began.
I am a teacher and did not want to get married in Florida's worst season! We got very lucky to see that Sunday, May 25th was indeed open at the Wedding Pavilion and at the Living Seas.

more to come soon! <3

Elizabeth--- congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best in your planning-- you deserve a WONDERFUL wedding! I can't wait to follow along with your plans. You're having a Wishes wedding? And I'm happy you're planning quickly. You totally can with Disney and really -- you're sure, so why wait??

Congrats Elizabeth and Eric! just wanted to add that my name is Elizabeth and my husband's name is Eric-we have been happily married for 16 years!
Cool!
Elizabeth

Congrats!!! Your wedding is 5 days before mine!

And I'm a HUGE fan of Little Mermaid as well. So happy to hear your mom and Eric are doing well...

Can't wait to see everything! Following along!!

Liz!!!! haha. Nice to see you here. I'm so excited for you and your Disney wedding! Yay!
My grandfather had pancreatic cancer too. :( I know what you're going through. Your mother is an amazing trooper. KEEP FIGHTING!

Ps. It's Gianni ;P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter