Elvis Alert

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
Costello that is. I am 99% certain that he is hosting the Letterman Show tonight.

I know there are a couple of Elvis fans out there (can't remember who for the life of me), so I thought I'd put this out there for you.

fd308408.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

I knew he was going to be on, and that David Letterman is out sick. I didn't know he was hosting. Now I will have to watch. I wonder how he will handle the top ten.

Does anybody know if they are going to be televising the Rock and Roll hall of Fame ceremony. I would have loved to seen that.

I understand JTB. I am sitting here feeling so tired, and waiting for Dave to come on. The odd thing is I am usually a night person. But I want to see Elvis, so I'll stay up at least for the beginning.

By the way, I was clips from the Award Ceremony and I was so glad to see Elvis shaved. I really didn't like that hairy sort of cowboy kind of look.

JTB--there's this really cool new invention, called a VCR ;)

Can you tape it, so you can go sleep??

You mean you can RECORD with those??? :eek:

Actually, I can stay up because I am not going to work tomorrow because Mr Baby is sick.

Darn I missed the first part. How was his monologue?

I saw his performance though. Top notch as per usual.

I fell asleep, but then woke up for his monologue and then fell asleep again. Even DH thought his opening was pretty darned good.

He did a great job, he's pretty funny too!

Originally posted by Jeff in BigD
How was his monologue?

He sang a modified version of "Alison" called "Letterman." He's so funny. I love Elvis. :) Oh, and he smells good, too!

Originally posted by JohnTBap
He sang a modified version of "Alison" called "Letterman." He's so funny. I love Elvis. :) Oh, and he smells good, too!

I don't remember him smelling good. (you'd think I'd remember something like that). I do remember him being a hell of a nice guy.

Can't wait to see him on VH-1 when they show the RnR HoF inductions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter