Email notifications of new messages

It's now been almost 6 months with no email notifications. I'm very disappointed that nobody seems interested in helping me with this.

I have been getting them but ironically none have come through today for some reason

I'm now up to 8 months with no email notifications on posts or threads.

Can someone explain to me how come I can get DIS daily updates, complete with ads, but I can no longer get the email notifications I signed up for?

Just an FYI to anyone else with a similar issue hoping to get this fixed, I have not received a single email notification in 17 months. This issue has never been remedied.

If any of you figure out a fix, I'd sure love to hear about it.

In the past few weeks, I have stopped getting email notifications. They have been quirky since the change to the new boards but I was still getting them. Now nothing.

Update for everyone here. Thanks to @SteveH I finally have a decent workaround. Try changing the email address attached to your account. Then have the emails from that account forwarded to your preferred email account. It worked for me. I hope it works for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!