Email offer for AKL

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Wow! I've never received a postcard in my life. And still haven't. BUT I just got an email offer for $179 per night at AKL - 2/17 - 4/9/03. Hmmmm. It has a special pin number and a code. Anyone ever gotten one of these? I'm thinking about a long weekend quickie trip.

Another question - I wonder if I could stay at another resort for the same rate using that code or is it exclusive to the AKL?

Too excited for words...my hubby and I need a quickie trip. Not sure when our next big trip will be. We usually go the end of May but Icould stand an extra boost.

pamNC

Cool! It's probably just for aKL, but it never hurts to ask! Was that rate for a savanna view room?

Jennymouse,

Hi there! I'm not sure if the rate was for a savannah view but I doubt it because it said "rates starting at....." We'll see. I'll let ya'll know.

PamNC

I'm pretty sure that rate will be for standard view. Since those are peak times. I received that same email. :D

I received an e-mail for the same time period for moderates for $109 per night. I used the code and pin I received to book AKL for $599 for 3 nights with taxes for standard view.:bounce:

Good deal! That's $10 less per night than the code for everyone else!

I never get emails, but I did get a postcard for this time last year :)

Originally posted by PamNC
Jennymouse,

Hi there! I'm not sure if the rate was for a savannah view but I doubt it because it said "rates starting at....." We'll see. I'll let ya'll know.

PamNC

It's probably a standard view, but still a good rate for that time of year. Hope you get to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter