Emailed codes?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
For those who have received a code via email...who was the sender ? Another tidbit...I had called Disney directly for some info gave them the dates...the next day I had an email from 'Your Disney Travel Planner'..but I hadn't given them my email when I called. I gave them my name, so they must cross reference everything in one database. We haven't been in a couple of years..so maybe they'll try to convince us w/a code.I also asked if there was a code beside our names and he asked our zip code. So maybe those codes go out geographically? :confused3
Cheryl
PS When I saw the 'Disney Travel Planner' I was all excited thinking maybe it was a coveted code...maybe next email? :wave2:

i would also like the answer to duck_adoo's question - "who was the sender?" - since i have deleted many spam items recently & i hope that i didn't delete any email from disney that included codes.
also, from what i read here, it seems that offers were emailed for April only. i hope that's true b/c i'm waiting for a code for may - did i miss it? hope not. thanks.

I received an email code in Jan good for trips April and July. The email says it is from Walt Disney World Resort (disneyworld@vacation.disneyworld.com)
It has a disclaimer at the bottom that says it is for commercial advertisement/promotion from Walt Disney parks and resorts.

I've seen them from the address bethyg posted as well as where the sender reads as "Your Disney Vacation Planner." Read any email from Disney thoroughly. Last year I got a code that was at the bottom of an email that basically was just telling me that my vacation planning video was shipped.

Also, I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not but more of my clients who requested videos by calling CRO directly get codes than the ones who request the video online. Not to say that everyone who calls gets a code or that everyone who does it online doesn't, it just seems a higher percentage of those who call, get codes. Of course that is not by any means a scientific sampling! Just my casual "research." ;)

I requested one over the phone and did not receive an email code...not even a email saying it was coming like I did when I ordered it online. I called and asked what was taking so long for it to come so the CM ordered one for me. I ended up getting both within a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter