Embassy Grand Vacations at Lake Bryan??

D&D's Mom

Mouseketeer
We traded our timeshare for this resort. Does anyone have any experience with it? Thanks!

I have found that there is not a lot of information out there on this place. The best place to look is on TUGS www.tug2.net. I became a member of TUGS and found it is full of information. All the reviews on Embassy Grand Beach are very positive. We have a family of 8 that will be staying there in August. What kind of information are you looking for? I have researched a lot to find out as much as possible. Maybe I can answer some of your questions.

Hi ..we toured a 3 bedroom unit at Embassy a few months ago...it is Embassy Suites first shot at time shares.....These buildings are located on lake Bryan about 2 miles from east entrance to Disney by Lake Buena Vista.....they look alot like the Grand Floridan...all white with bright red roof.....they are very new and very nice....the 2 bedroom had a small living area and small but adequate 2nd bedroom...the master was bigger with a very fancy tiled bath with whirlpool and shower.....3rd bedroom was a lock out with its own small kitchen and would rent as a one bedroom studio....It seemed to me the total sq. ft. is probably smaller than a lot of 3 bedrooms, but very fancy ...kitchen is very small....views of the lake are very nice.....my personal opinion is that it would be nice for 4 maybe 6 people but would be crowded if more than 6...good luck...Ted

Thanks for the info. I'll check out that website. We have a 3 BR unit for 4 of us for most of the week. Me, hubby & 2 sons. For the weekend, another couple with 2 kids will join us. I think it sounds like plenty of space for as much (read little) time as we'll actually be in the condo. Thanks again.

try embassy-resorts.com and go to the florida location.....good info for you...Ted

We stayed at this resort in October. Square footage wise, it might be 1100-1200 in total. It was very NICE! We were in a 3 BR. which contained 2 master suites and a br with twin beds. Each Master suite had a full bath, one with whirlpool on with soaking tub. Both had a separate shower. There is a third full bath. When your friends arrive there is a hide-a-bed in the living room to bring the capacity to 8. It will be snug for 8, but there are 3 full baths. There was only the four of us, so this unit had more than enough space for us. We barely touched the second Master Suite.

The pool is okay. I'd say par for a condo complex. Right next to the pool area is a dock and boat rental area. There were organized activities throughout the day for kids.

I would highly recommend this resort. Very clean and comfortable and convenient to WDW.:)

We stayed in one of the 2 Bedroom Villas and thought they were nice. We did have a pretty irritating ant/mite problem in our kitchen, however. The pool was nothing to write home about, but not bad either. I would stay there again if the price were right.

That's what I was hoping to hear - some good reviews! It's always a bit scary to try a new place without hearing from anyone who has actually stayed there. For our December trip, the pool is not a top priority since we'll be at the parks most of the daylight hours. I'm sure we will be too tired or it will be too cold to enjoy in the evenings anyway. The website photos look lovely & I'm now really looking forward to our stay there. Thanks again!

Their website had the 2 BR for $189...Are there better deals and how do you find them?
Thanks for your help!

best deals on these time shares in my opinion is through skyauction.com....go to "sun packages' and then to "Florida" and you will find some very good weekly prices if you do your homework and can come in on a weekend.........looks like Embassy is pretty full right now, but two bedrooms at Orange Lake, Celebration, Silver Lake and Sunterra are very nice and very convenient to all attractions....we have done both a one bedroom for just wife and I and a 2 bedroom for us and the kids....both excellent deals and very nice....one was at Orange Lake and one at Silver Lake....enjoy.....Ted

I tried using the links to the timeshares for rent in Florida. They say that its underconstruction. Try back at a later date. Any other way to see this site. Thanks

Gosh...I just put it up and it is working fine....skyauction.com, then "sun packages" then "Florida" (located on the right side in a box) should come up...if not try searching yahoo for "skyauction" and maybe it will give you the link......let me know how it goes...good luck...Ted

TED

I used a search and got right to it. Sorry. I noticed some of the bids they were all $1 and then they add 195.00 service charge and to upgrade to a 2 bed or more 150.00 charge. So basically 195+150+1.00 is the price i will pay? $346.00 for a week? Which is still a great price. Have you used this personally. We own at Disney Vacation Club and sometimes want to stay longer. Thanks

Lesleih, yes....we have used twice....we do the straight auction (not the link to EBAY or the link to the 299 or 499 condos)and look for a two bedroom that starts at one dollar and then add 195......we just got a two bedroom at Orange Lake for 83 dollars or total of 278.00...a GREAT price....you can see condos at orangelake.com....last spring we got a 1400, yes 1400 sq foot one bedroom with 2 baths and whirlpool tub, king bed, 50 inch TV, walk in shower, at Silver Lake for 195 plus a bid of 35 or 230 total...just unbelievable......and no tax or add ons.....you just have to trust the auction, be willing to bid and use your credit card............the meek may inherit the earth, but the adventurous can really find some deals if you work at it....enjoy and good luck...........Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter