Emerald Club?

Jen in MA

<font color=blue>I Love the Mouse!<font color=gree
We have already have a reservation for a compact car for our upcoming April trip to WDW. We just joined the Emerald Club because it's free for DC members. Do we need to update our reservation now that we are EC members? I think I read something about being able to use the Emerald Choice Aisle and bypassing the counter since we have only reserved a compact... How does this work? Thanks in advance for any help!

Jen

Call your EC phone # and ask them to add Emerald Choice to your reservation and fax or e-mail you confirmation, that it has been done. You used the DC discounts, available, too, didn't you?:)

What! no *thank you* for answering? If you have your Emerald Club #, The phone # for Emerald Club members is, 1-800-962-7070. You can also call them to obtain your EC # if you haven't received it yet

:)

Thanks so much for the replies!!! :) I think we did use the DC discount when we booked, but I'll double check.

Jen

I'd also check into EC rates for an intermediate vs. a compact. My experience with the EC has been that if you reserve and pay for at least an intermediate, you can take a higher class of vehicle, if available when you arrive. Twice I have reserved and paid for an intermediate and actually gotten a full-size car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter