Emeril's in Citywalk

danimalpt

Earning My Ears
Any Good? Is it worth the money or should we just try somewhere else to eat in citywalk or at the Hotels?

Emeril's is definitely worth the money and a great dining experience.

Wait staff is friendly, the atmosphere is amazing. (A stunning floor to ceiling wine cellar).

And there's nothing stuffy or elitist about the place.

I had the redfish, a specialty there. Excellent. And what a presentation.

Save room for dessert, too.

Call far enough ahead for reservations. That should tell you it's pretty darn good.

Emeril's at City Walk is outstanding...amazing...go if you can get in.

Definately worth the money!

Can't wait for his new restaurant to open this fall at the new Royal Pacific resort!

I did not eat here, but as I was buying park tickets in the am, at the Portofino, three different couples came and tried to see if they could get ressies. (begged!) Conceirge explained that reservations were not available the day of. I think he said there was some sort of no show list, but that was at the restaurant, and he could not help with that.
He said most people call the 800 # and set them up before they come, like when they book their room, months in advance.
If you are not staying on-site, then I still think you call Universal's 800#

Ate lunch here last week and found it to be one of the best lunch spots for fine dining in all of Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter