Emeril's/Police-Fire Passes ???'s

Kath816

Mouseketeer
Help!
DH & I are celebrating our 25th in Disney/Universal in 3 weeks. I need some help with the Unversal end. Is it true they are discounting passes for police/fire personnel? Where do I get info on this if it is true?
Also, does anyone have an Emeril's menu? It does not pop up on the website, instead it talks about City Walk. I didn't see a phone number either. I thought it would be a special place for our anniversary dinner.
Thanks to all!

It should come up on uescape.com...phone number for reservations at emerils is 1-407-424-2424. We had the digustation...it was outstanding.. approx $300 for the meal and well worth it. Can't wait to do it again. They are usually booked months in advance...so call quickly.

all active military, police, firefighters and rescue personnel will receive complimentary admission and family members can get 50% off on passes (up to 5). to be eligible you need to present a photo ID and appropriate badge at pass sales booths. this promo is valid Jan. 1 - April 30.
hope that's helpful...happy anniversary!

Thank you both very much for your replies. I have a question though. What is digustation? I haven't been able to get through yet to get a reservation, but I will keep trying, it's on 1/8, a Tuesday, our actual date, so I might have a chance on an off day.
Thank you for the good wishes also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter