EMH 7-8 am?

We went to MK at 8 AM last Friday (it was a 7 AM EE morning on a party day also). We got a lot done - started with Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion. Had a waffle snack and rode BTMRR with a FP around 10, rode Small World, then PP with a FP, Carousel, Tea Cups, Space Mtn with a FP, got a 4th FP for Pooh, saw Philharmagic, rode Pooh then got a 5th FP for Mine Train, rode Dumbo first then Mine Train, and left the park by 2:30. Crowds were definitely heavier in the afternoon, but I was very happy with how much we accomplished

Is this list 100% accurate? I don't see Meet Mickey, Princesses, or Ariel. Touring Plans lists them at morning EMH. Unless I had the wrong list. Thanks!

Sorry, I don't know which list is more accurate. I searched for a list on Disney's website, and couldn't find one. The link I shared comes from the DIS' website.

We did the 7:00 AM EMH for MK on 10-6, a Halloween Party night.
The park was so empty it felt weird.
I have photos/videos from the TTA around 7:15 that show the park, with no people in it.
I took another photo around 8:15 from the Haunted Mansion area toward Liberty Square, it only had 1 family in the photo.

We did Space Mtn(walk on)
TTA(walk on)
Buzz x2(walk on)
Dumbo(walk on)
7DMT(10 minute wait)
Small World(walk on)
Peter Pan(5ish minute wait)
Pirates(walk on)
Jungle Cruise(walk on)

The only line we saw was Starbucks.
We entered at 7:00, with not many other folks. We left at 9:20, and was taken back to OKW in a Disney van since bus service was not running to resorts that early.

Arriving at 7:30 should be fine, but I would do everything to hit 7:00, it's quite a different experience.

I don't have our list of all that we accomplished but can also vouch for the value of the 7 a.m. EMH. We usually avoid morning EMH parks since our first trip, but the 7 a.m. is a whole new world. ;) I would definitely still take advantage of it, even if we weren't there until 7:30. Depending on how far along we were in our trip (=how tired our kids were) I would potentially forego Fantasmic. My daughters (9 & 5) agree.

We did the 7:00 AM EMH for MK on 10-6, a Halloween Party night.
The park was so empty it felt weird.
I have photos/videos from the TTA around 7:15 that show the park, with no people in it.
I took another photo around 8:15 from the Haunted Mansion area toward Liberty Square, it only had 1 family in the photo.

We did Space Mtn(walk on)
TTA(walk on)
Buzz x2(walk on)
Dumbo(walk on)
7DMT(10 minute wait)
Small World(walk on)
Peter Pan(5ish minute wait)
Pirates(walk on)
Jungle Cruise(walk on)

The only line we saw was Starbucks.
We entered at 7:00, with not many other folks. We left at 9:20, and was taken back to OKW in a Disney van since bus service was not running to resorts that early.

Arriving at 7:30 should be fine, but I would do everything to hit 7:00, it's quite a different experience.
The buses weren’t running at 9:20?

The buses weren’t running at 9:20?

Buses to the parks were running, a Disney 15 seater van pulled up to the OKW stop at the MK and loaded the 3 of us. The driver then pulled up to Saratoga and loaded 2 families headed there. The driver said they do not run buses to those 2 resorts until after 10-10:30 AM, but they run the vans instead.

Buses to the parks were running, a Disney 15 seater van pulled up to the OKW stop at the MK and loaded the 3 of us. The driver then pulled up to Saratoga and loaded 2 families headed there. The driver said they do not run buses to those 2 resorts until after 10-10:30 AM, but they run the vans instead.
Oh okay. I didn't know that!

I’m really late with this response, but thanks for all the helpful input!

Is this list 100% accurate? I don't see Meet Mickey, Princesses, or Ariel. Touring Plans lists them at morning EMH. Unless I had the wrong list. Thanks!

We have a 7am EMH at MK during our upcoming trip and Disney's site shows Mickey, Tink, the Princesses and Ariel all starting at 7.

We have a 7am EMH at MK during our upcoming trip and Disney's site shows Mickey, Tink, the Princesses and Ariel all starting at 7.

Where do you actually see this on Disney's site? i'm not seeing any schedules besides fireworks and the parade.

We love 7am EMH. We did that yesterday and got there around 7:30, and it was so pleasant! We walked onto basically everything in Fantasyland and Haunted Mansion, and had a ten minute wait for Space Mountain. The longest wait for was our waffles at Sleepy Hollow. The park felt fairly empty, and we didn’t feel rushed. On our way out at 10, we popped by Main Street Confectionary to grab some snacks for the plane, and it was empty. I have NEVER had that happen to me before!

It's when you try to add entertainment to your itinerary. They layer it in pretty late. I think the day I am referring to is 11/17. If you're much further out than that it probably won't show much beyond parades and fireworks. But if you are just confirming that they are part of EMH you can look up one which is sooner (like 11/17) and confirm that the 7 o'clock hour is EMH and look at what is available for Meet & Greets. Could they change it? Sure. But what is open for EMH seems to be pretty stable from what I have read.

It's when you try to add entertainment to your itinerary. They layer it in pretty late. I think the day I am referring to is 11/17. If you're much further out than that it probably won't show much beyond parades and fireworks. But if you are just confirming that they are part of EMH you can look up one which is sooner (like 11/17) and confirm that the 7 o'clock hour is EMH and look at what is available for Meet & Greets. Could they change it? Sure. But what is open for EMH seems to be pretty stable from what I have read.
Thanks. I'll check that out! 10 day countdown!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts