Emoji blitz villain battles

Finally defeated Ursula this morning. That was exhausting. I found Flounder was the best against her, especially paired with a sunshine boost. Did my best collecting tridents with that combo (6 x 2 boost 12!!!). That's what put me over the top.

I'm just not very fast with my matches. Drove me nuts when I left tridents on the board.

This is the first time I've ever played a game. My son thinks it's very funny. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm so glad that I found these answers. I'm stuck also and my play button won't let me play. I hope it's fixed soon and they bring the diamond box back. No use buying it if I can't play

I'm on level 43 and have not seen an option for a villain battle.

I think the Villian Battle was a special mini-game available for just a specified period of time (back in August). Like right now is the Halloween mini-game which will expire at the end of the month. I'd assume they'll put out another special, but maybe not until December...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!