Enchanted Rose Cup Question

Season810

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! So I guess I'm soo behind the curve with what's new, but my family is going on our first ever WDW family vacation the end of July beginning of August. I got an email from the Disney Store regarding the Enchanted Rose cup and thought how cute, but didn't order. I had no idea the popularity of this item as I went back on the website and they were gone. We have lunch and dinner reservations at Be Our Guest and was wondering are these sold at the restaurant? I have looked online and refuse to pay what people are asking on Ebay or Amazon, but wanted to know about their availability before we go and also their price. Thanks a bunch for your help!

They are sold at lunch, but are prone to being out of stock. I wouldn't set your heart on finding them for sale.

If you live near a Disney Store, it might be worth checking. My DDs really wanted this cup for our upcoming August trip. I read about it being listed on the disneystore app but as we are Canadian, it's not convenient/cost-effective to ship cross border with Disney. Yesterday afternoon, we walked into our local Cdn Disney store and they had 7 up front! Quite the price hike - $22 cdn - but that's always the case here. We snapped up 2 as I didn't want to be spending my trip trying to hunt them down. By the time we paid, they only had one left! Staff said they were only sent the one box. Worth calling or checking your local stores. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately we don't live anywhere near a Disney Store, so I am going to continue monitoring if they get them back in stock on the website and if not try and find one when we go. I'm keeping it in perspective as it is only a cup, but we are just looking forward to going and hopefully we will be lucky enough to grab 2 for our girls.:)

i really want one, too. They sell them at Gaston's in MK. But when we were there in May, they said they sold out of what they had that morning. So maybe check there in the morning. i saw them on the Disney Store, but emailed my sisters to see if they wanted one too. When i got back to the store they were gone. :(

Just got back from our first ever WDW trip and the parks had plenty of them. We got ours at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom, but the first day we were there we went to Disney Springs and checked World of Disney and they were sold out. The people were awesome and checked on their system and between the parks there were thousands available and in stock. The Emporium and Bon Jour Gifts had shelves full at the Magic Kingdom. We also had dinner reservations at Be Our Guest and they were offering them with a drink. So for anyone going soon you should be able to get one with ease. Trip was from July 30th to August 5th!

Last edited:
Oh my god, I saw one of these at Goodwill the other day and had no idea what it was!!!! I came here to check out this thread and look up a picture of the cup.

INSTANT REGRET! D:

Edit: to be fair, it didn't light up, so I put it back on the shelf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!