• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

End of East Wing of Dolphin

Kapp

<font color=CC33CC>Tag patience is a virture I am
Thanks for all of the suggestions for asking for the End of the East Wing of the Dolphin for a good view of Epcot. Any idea of what type of rooms are at the end? I am wanting to try and do an upgrade to Club Level and a Executive Suite and was wondering if these are in the East End?

And, anyone have any suggestions/wording for the "Special Request" section for the reservation confirmation site on the main Starwood PG site? There is a limited amount of room but I've tried to max it out. Here is what I currently have:

CLUB PRIV.EXEC SUITE 2 BEDROOMS?END OF EAST WING 8TH FLOOR OR HIGHER W/ GREAT VIEW OF EPCOT&FIREWORKS.RENOVATED ROOM.

Any suggestions on what I need to include? Exclude?

Thanks!

Kapp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter