End of July car rental

cdepauli

Briar Rose
I mistakenly did not confirm a rental (minivan) for 07/28 (9AM)-08/04 (5PM) so I'm "stuck with" an Intermediate SUV with Budget through Costco for $350.

Does anyone think I have any chance of finding a larger rental for the sameish price (prefer Alamo)?

Thanks in advance!

Costco:
$413 for intermediate SUV with Alamo
$417 for standard SUV with Budget
$432 for standard SUV with Alamo
$640 for minivan with Alamo

So to answer your question, no I don't think you will find a larger rental for the same price. All larger rental will cost you more than an intermediate SUV.

Costco:
$413 for intermediate SUV with Alamo
$417 for standard SUV with Budget
$432 for standard SUV with Alamo
$640 for minivan with Alamo

So to answer your question, no I don't think you will find a larger rental for the same price. All larger rental will cost you more than an intermediate SUV.

Thank you.

I meant - will I find something better before my trip which is still weeks away, not today. When I thought I booked 2 weeks ago, a minvan was only $317 with Alamo through Costco. I have not been watching trends daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!