ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

Thanks, macraven. We booked it and I'll compare as we get closer. I think I was just surprised at how low the prices already were. :)

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at CBBR a few months ago but this place looks very interesting! Potential trip this coming Nov planned and I am thinking this might get booked

I have just booked for a short pre-cruise stay in October! (I was surprised how cheap the rates were.)

Can't wait! :)

We've booked 10 days at the end of October. Looking forward to some info here as it gets released and when the hotel opens.

Last edited:
We're loosely planning a 10 day trip to Orlando for next spring and considered several things: staying on site at Disney, staying on site at Universal, renting a condo, mixing all those options... I have to say, this may be the winner. The extra room with 2 beds for the kids sounds perfect. And with it being right on I drive, so many options for food if we want to find a cheaper meal or grab a quick breakfast somewhere.

Hey everyone,

Planning our second trip to Orlando for Aug 2020 and considering this hotel.

Last time we stayed onsite Disney with a couple of nights at HRH. This time we won't be doing Disney, just Universal, Seaworld, Busch and possibly Legoland.

We don't drive so will there be shops and restaurants within walking distance? I've heard about the iTrolley, will that be an option from here?

TIA

Looks like another beautiful place!!!

Not sure I’ll ever stay as I prefer to stay closer to the parks, and really enjoy EP, another good option for those looking for a great theme and easy on a persons wallet!

I've only ever stayed at HRH and RPR, but I'm taking the plunge to try this place in September. We added it on at the end of a disney trip. This will be my 4 yr old's first trip to Universal, and I would love to be closer to the parks, but we'll give this a try since it will only be 3 nights. This seems like a fun resort.

Hope you do enjoy the stay there and share your thoughts with us after your stay

Silly Question..... looking to book a girl's getaway for Jan 2020. I see this Resort is scheduled to open in Summer 2019. What happens if there are delays opening? Would they just let us switch to another on-site resort? Or what if when it does open and we see "real" pictures we decide we would prefer to stay somewhere else, can we just switch? I'm super out of my element! Been to Disney a ton and got a good grasp on it, but the Universal side is all new to me. TIA!

In the past, newly constructed hotels have opened on time
Can’t imagine that hotel would have a 6 month delay past scheduled grand opening

If you are not satisfied with the photos or comments of this new hotel after it opens, you can cancel your reservation and rebook a different onsite hotel

We're going mid-July and I'm strongly considering staying here. We've only ever stayed at Cabana Bay on site before. It looks on par with that and according to Google Maps, even though it's on the other side of I4, the bus ride is only 6 minutes compared to 5 minutes from CBBR.

We're going mid-July and I'm strongly considering staying here. We've only ever stayed at Cabana Bay on site before. It looks on par with that and according to Google Maps, even though it's on the other side of I4, the bus ride is only 6 minutes compared to 5 minutes from CBBR.

It is incredibly close to Universal.......only takes a few minutes by car.

It does look to be a lovely place, as does the one opening the following year......I guess it’s going to be incredibly popular as it looks so pretty on the inside too!

I like the walk from Cabana Bay to City Walk. Anyone know how will the walk be from from Endless Summer to City Walk?

I like the walk from Cabana Bay to City Walk. Anyone know how will the walk be from from Endless Summer to City Walk?

Roughly 20 minutes or so. Depending on your pace.......

There are safe places to cross and sidewalks too........:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts