Enterprise off-site

Hollie in NH

Earning My Ears
My family is flying into Sanford Airport for the first time. We got a better price on a flight.
However rental car prices are higher than at Orlando Airport. Enterprise quoted me a rate about $70 cheaper than any one else. Enterprise is not in the airport terminal. If you call from an airport payphone they will send a shuttle to pick you up and bring you to them.
I was wondering if anyone has used their service before. If the shuttle comes at a reasonable time. If it's worth the savings or just a hassle.

Thanks for the help!:D
---------------------------
Hollie

I use Enterprise here at home with no problems.

But, I used them once at Orlando and was given a very poor car. I think, with use of the codes you find on Mousesavers, it's worth it to rent from Dollar at the Orlando airport. You've got a much longer wait with Enterprise. It's great to walk from the airport terminal right to your car at Dollar.

Good luck.

Thanks anyway Gabrielle! We have booked with Alamo instead.
There was a great code at mousesavers. I have read about long lines for Alamo at Orlando Airport. Hopefully this will not be the case at Sanford/Orlando Airport since it's a smaller airport. The price was great and I won't have to worry about the shuttle at Enterprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter