Entertainment book question

trekkie2

Mouseketeer
I have never used the entertainment book and was wondering about when they expire. We are going the first week of November. I read somewhere that the book expires Nov 1. I take that to mean that following that date you have to use the 2006 book? I also wondered if it was worth it to buy the book for just one trip?

I am in the same situation as you. We are going the second week in Nov. I was told my Entertainment's customer service that if I made the reservation (assuming you are talking about a hotel) before the expiration date I was ok.

We booked a room for 49 a night at Hojo instead of 71.10 so it was worth it for us! :sunny:

It depends on the coupon. Most of them go all the way through the end of 2005 though. Which coupon and I'll check my book for the expiration date.

This late in the year, the books are selling for $5 or $10 with free shipping, so yes its worth it. Many of the coupons do expire on Nov 1, but there are some that continue through Dec.

Another option is to go to entertainment.com and purchase an online membership for $3.99/month I think. You can cancel after 1 month. Just be sure to print all the coupons you think you'll use.

I just saw on the Mousesavers site that if you pre-order the 2006 book, you get the 2005 book for free, or if the 2005 book will do you, they are pretty cheap.

Just FYI, I am pretty sure that the $3.99 monthly subscription is not useable for hotel bookings. :confused3 You need to have a card which only comes with the book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter