Entertainment Book worth it?

1canadian

Mouseketeer
Just curious about this. The entertainment book offers plenty of hotels at 50% off, but is that 50% off their regular room rate?, which is often much higher than you can usually get a room for. If you make reservations and don't say you have an entertainment book, when you arrive will you get 50% off whatever rate you were quoted? Appreciate any info - thanks!

In my opinion, it is. I use it for much more than the hotels. If you purchase a book for your city, you can use hundreds of coupons for restaurants, dry cleaners, movies and car rentals. The money I've saved on National Car Rental alone paid for the book.

The Entertainment rate equals a full 50 percent of the current rate for the room. I've gotten Entertainment rates for the Hard Rock and the rates go from UNaffordable to VERY affordable. On the other hand, I've used Priceline to get the lowest price for other hotels, but, of course, there is the gamble of them choosing the hotel for you.

You can get an idea of what the books offers in your city by going to the website at www.entertainment.com.

Hope that helps!

I bought the book to get a discount at HRH. When I phoned HRH she quoted me a price of $250/night. When I asked what the rate would be with entertainment book she said $125, so I reserved the room and bought the book. Now I also tried to use it for another hotel and the rate was not dropped by 50%, and when i questioned this she said that they had no more rooms left for the discount. I believe it is like any other discount, in that only so many rooms are set aside for the promotion. The other coupns in the book alone will pay for the book though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter