Entertainment rate?????

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
I am new to the US boards. What exactly is the entertainment rate everyone keeps talking about?
I read about the Lowes card and signed up for that. Is it the same thing?

comes from the Entertainment book. It's a book that offers discounts for your area. You do not need the Orlando book to get discounts for Universal, I have a NY book and am using my card for the ENT discount. The books are usually sold as fund raisers thru schools, or civic organizations, however, if you go to mousesavers.com, there is a section on the book and a link to buy it. It is usually $20 - $30 dollars, but is on sale now since half the year is over. The book's coupons run from Nov thru Oct.

They start coming out the end of Oct. In NY they sell them at the malls, and some local scholls do for fundraisers. Mousesavers.com always has a link. It's well worth the $25.

I've seen them for sale at Border's Books too. :D

I was reading this thread........... scratching my head as to when someone was going to add that link............... ;)

Thanks........ gschmerl

The 2005 Entertainment Books should come out in August or September of 2004. Our school always has the new ones ready to sell as soon as we return after summer break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter