EP and Preferred Seating Dining

Shay212

Earning My Ears
Hi all I saw that if you have the EP then at some restaurants you get preferred seating? Does anyone have a link or know which restaurants this works in. Thanks in advance :)

I don't know if you have a typo, but it's with an AP you get preferred seating.

Sorry yes express pass and a resort guest - I was just wondering how preferred seating works and if its all restaurants. Thanks

It's only for folks staying at the three Lowes resorts (RPR, HRH, PBH) and I think it just means that if you walk up you get put closer to the front of the line for those waiting on tables, pending availability. It's not going to be an immediate seating, but it may be a 20-min wait compared to a 2-hour wait.

One time when we tried this at Margaritaville, they said it wasn't good for weekends. They quoted us a 45 minute wait w/o priority seating, even though no one else seemed to standing around waiting, there were empty tables, and they don't take reservations. We then were seated within 5 minutes. So, YMMV. That's the only place that we have tried it. We always get a reservation for Mythos, do call-ahead on their app for Cow Fish, and get to Toothsome for when they open for lunch. However, Toothsome does do priority seating now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter