Epcot and MK... Where to eat

Nikki21

Mouseketeer
I will be going to WDW in May, and have decided that I am going to be going to The MK and to Epcot....

My question now is....

WHERE DO I EAT IN THESE PARKS!!!!

there are so many choices,,,, I dont know which ones are the best...

ANyone have any input in where they think are the best palces to eat in both of these parks?

HELP HELP!!!

:Pinkbounc

well, just about any of the restaurants in world showcase are great! there are one or two that we will not return to, but maybe you should have a look at the menus and decide. as far as MK, we enjoy the plaza restaurant for a sit-down or pecos bill for counter service. http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

Don't forget the surrounding resorts for meals. The poly, GF and Cont.....are only a monorail away.

Are you looking for counter service options, or just sit-down meals?

At the MK, which is not really known for its incredible food, we love the Columbia Harbour House. They have terrific fish and chips, and although you pick your food up at the counter, you sit in a nice indoor area. People also rave about the tuna sandwiches there.

Epcot has many good choices in the World Showcase. Morocco is very nice for a change- of- pace meal that you don't get often.

And if you walk over to the Yacht Club, which is right outside Epcot, you can go to our favorite WDW restaurant, the Yachtsmen Steakhouse.

Thanks Guys!

to add some info for some more help:

we are looking for more counter service for lunch and sit down meals for dinner in both parks....

Also, we are def. planning on going to the surrounding resorts for some dinners as well, just not on the nights that we are actually at the parks. We thought we would save these for the nights we are just going to be lounging around at our resort- CSR!!

We just thought on the 2 nights we would be at the parks, that we would try to have dinner and lunch there!!

thanks everyone!!!!!

We're going to CSR in Sept for the first time....let me know how it is.

For our next trip we are going to eat at Whispering Canyon on one of our MK days--its not in the park but very easy to get to at WL. We have also eaten at CP and Tony's and we liked both. I liked the food at Tony's more than CP but no characters so we hit CP more often.
At Epcot in the past we just had counter service and this year we are trying Garden Grill--lunch and San Angel Inn--lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter