EPCOT Festival of the Holidays

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong as I’m stretching my brain back to the F&W festival of about 5 years ago, but you just pay at each individual booth.
You can also use DIning Plan snack credits.

I am interested to know, however, if you can scan them to your Magic band and settle the bill at your hotel?
Yes, the booths accepts magic bands as a form of payment.

Hi Franrose,

I remember you from back in the day when there was a lot of posting on the Australian part of the DIS. It’s a shame it’s become so quiet over there.

How wonderful that you will be there at Xmas also. How long are you going for?

We have only 3 WDW days this trip and I’m really strugglng to decide how to best distribute our short time. 2 days until I can make ADRs and I haven’t even yet decided where to spend the third day. Epcot, then MK, then :confused:

It's so hard to figure things out, even with a longer stay. So many decisions to be made! We are staying two weeks this time, mostly because I didn't know what else to try and squeeze in around Christmas. It was one of those trips where we wanted to do a cruise and airlines were having a sale, so I just had to randomly pick dates and then work around that lol. We arrive on the 2nd of December and cruise on the 8th from Port Canaveral. So back to WDW on the 15th, and then home after that. I haven't booked anything between the 2nd and the 8th but the plan is Universal, KSC, shopping etc.

Yes, the booths accepts magic bands as a form of payment.

This will be so dangerous :rotfl2:

Hi-

We are also going during Christmas - and we were there for a few days early last December. I loved the food booths at Epcot. The turkey plate from the American booth was almost enough for a meal for me - and good too. Of course, I supplemented it with a couple other desserts :). The festival at Epcot was one of the things I am looking forward to the most this year. You can see menus from last years booths here - http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/epcot-international-festival-of-the-holidays/. I also recommend the hot cocoa flight with alcohol at HS. - yum.

Does anyone know how late the booths are open? And how crowded? We are going Christmas week, so I was thinking this could be a nice lunch or dinner replacement, but not if we'll be standing in really long lines . . .

It's so hard to figure things out, even with a longer stay. So many decisions to be made! We are staying two weeks this time, mostly because I didn't know what else to try and squeeze in around Christmas. It was one of those trips where we wanted to do a cruise and airlines were having a sale, so I just had to randomly pick dates and then work around that lol. We arrive on the 2nd of December and cruise on the 8th from Port Canaveral. So back to WDW on the 15th, and then home after that. I haven't booked anything between the 2nd and the 8th but the plan is Universal, KSC, shopping etc.

That sounds wonderful. Is it a Disney cruise?

We are spending 2 weeks over Xmas and New Year in Costa Rica looking for wildlife and then we have a cruise afterwards.

So excited that we will get the chance to experience WDW at Xmas time, even if it is just for 3 days. :santa:

Does anyone know how late the booths are open? And how crowded? We are going Christmas week, so I was thinking this could be a nice lunch or dinner replacement, but not if we'll be standing in really long lines . . .

I don't remember exactly, but it was somewhere in the 8-9pm range. Definitely before the park closed. I found the lines more manageable than during Food and Wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!