Epcot Food and Wine AP Souvenir Glasses

Tyler Chapman

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there will be souvenir glasses this year for AP's at the Food and Wine Festival. My girlfriend and I and our best friends go every year in October and the past two years we got both the Port Wine Glass and the Whiskey Tumbler and we were really hoping to be able to get something else this year. If anyone has heard I love to know! Thanks!

I am for sure disappointed! I was looking forward to the glasses. Disney is cheaping out lately...

While it is disappointing, I think the two years with glasses were the only two years something was offered to AP holders to start with. Before that there was nothing, I've found through the years of having an AP that the rewards and discounts given are always very fluid and not to depend on anything extra.

Thanks for the responses. I am not disappointed about it. I'm glad I was able to get the glasses the two years that they did have them. I'm going to hold out for a little Disney magic and hope that on the first day of the festival they announce a special glass, but if not I completely understand their decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!