Epcot on Boy Meets World

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
Yesterday, on Boy Meets World, on the Disney channel, the majority of the show was at Epcot (my favorite park!). I don't know if they will show it again, but it's worth a shot to check it out. I was lucky I caught it in my channel surfing. Keep your eyes peeled.:D

Yes, we seen it also! On the Travel Channel, Samantha Brown was at the Beach Club.

OMG! I love all the old school ABC sitcoms that went to Disney World [Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step By Step, Rosanne (those are the only ones I know of, if you know more, let me know)] and Second Noah went to Disney World also. I have all the sitcoms except for Rosanne and Boy Meets World on VHS without commercials (I edited them out). Ms. Brown also did shows on The Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian, and the Wilderness Lodge (that I know of). The Travel Channel ever so often has Orlando specials on. :D

Becky

You left out Sabrina the Teen-Age Witch!

Originally posted by BeckWhy
OMG! I love all the old school ABC sitcoms that went to Disney World [Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step By Step, Rosanne (those are the only ones I know of, if you know more, let me know)] and Second Noah went to Disney World also. I have all the sitcoms except for Rosanne and Boy Meets World on VHS without commercials (I edited them out). Ms. Brown also did shows on The Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian, and the Wilderness Lodge (that I know of). The Travel Channel ever so often has Orlando specials on. :D

Becky

I love them all. :bounce:

If my memory serves me correctly, Blossom also was at Magic Kingdom. I seem to rember her on the skyway ride from Tomorrow Land that I am having a mental block on its name at the moment.

I was in EPCOT when they were filming some of the boy meets world episode. It wasn't advertised and there was nothing saying what it was. If I hadn't been familiar with the show I would never have known what was going on. It was still interesting to watch for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter