Epcot or AK?

samantha3590

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are going for a quick 3 day trip 12/11-12/13. Going to HS on Friday and MK Sunday with a late flight out Sunday night. I’m having trouble with deciding if I want to go to Epcot on Saturday or AK. We love Epcot during normal times but are the lines going to be outrageous for all the booths on a Saturday and is it really a pain to have to stop to eat and drink? AK is open from 8-8 that day so I know we could get everything done but is it worth it to spend a whole day there with little to do?

I think Hollywood studios is equally packed every day. So, I actually think you’re wasting a Friday on HS. I would do Epcot on Friday, HS on Saturday, and MK on Sunday. I don’t think there’s enough at AK right now to fill an entire day.

I think Hollywood studios is equally packed every day. So, I actually think you’re wasting a Friday on HS. I would do Epcot on Friday, HS on Saturday, and MK on Sunday. I don’t think there’s enough at AK right now to fill an entire day.
Unfortunately both HS and MK are booked on Saturday

If you love AK, sure go there, but if not, Epcot hands down. It may be busier, but you'll certainly have more options--whether that's food, shopping or rides. AK is great but 8-8 is a really, really long time there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!