Epcot passport

Lansgm

Earning My Ears
When my parents went down previously they picked up an Epcot passport for my daughters trip this year. I know a lot of the world showcase stores aren’t open due to cast members from other countries not being allowed in right now. Are there still people in each country who would be able to write in that language in her passport or do we need to save it for another trip?

I noticed children getting the Epcot Passport at the International Gateway Entrance and can remeber seeing the table in France and China and America .
I did this as adult in early 2000 and have kept it. It is a wonderful memorabilia souvenir to begin . If you ever start to visit the specific Presidential Museums , purchase the Passport to take as your travels will hopefully expand for your children The Reagan Museum in California.and George W. Bush in Dallas and Truman in Missouri ...
I need to continue these travels with grandchildren Thanks for reminding me. I actually found a miniature Santa Claus passport last holiday season to add to my passport interests!
Great fun for all ages.
Actually wish I could visit the real countries to match Epcot and all the Soarin’ attractions from both versions... need to win lottery! They should make a Disney Bucket List Movie like the one that starred Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!