Epcot Quick Service

Mabel67

Mouseketeer
In Epcot, is there sitting/eating areas separate from the specific restaurants? For example if DH wants QS in China and I want it in Morocco, is there somewhere we could meet up to eat together?

And just so I'm certain - QS is like walk-up in a mall food court for example, correct?

Thank you!!

Both China and Morocco have seating areas. (Some like UK’s Fish and Chips don’t)

I don’t know how easy it will be to carry the food around (since it’s usually Food on plated that you normally carry on a tray to that seating area)

China & Morocco are pretty far apart in World Showcase, so that will be tough + hot food would probably get cold. If you said China & Mexico, that could work but those 2 locations will be a struggle imo.

In Epcot, is there sitting/eating areas separate from the specific restaurants? For example if DH wants QS in China and I want it in Morocco, is there somewhere we could meet up to eat together?

And just so I'm certain - QS is like walk-up in a mall food court for example, correct?

Thank you!!

There is some outside seating in the courtyard of Germany. That will be the closest "midway" point for the two of you. Alternatively, there is also some seating in the America pavilion.

As others have said, the difficulty comes with transporting your food. It's simply on a plate on a tray, no cover. It can be done, but you have to walk carefully.

Thank for the replies.

Looks like we will have to find a new plan! It's good to know ahead of time what to expect.

the food at Morocco is excellent and they have basic chicken tenders and burgers on the kid menu if someone is picky. Just go there ;)

There is a small area in the Africa area ( there is a QS with ice cream I think ) and a small shop that sells wood craved african-inspired crafts. Across from the QS are a few small tables. Not quite 1/2 way between the 2, but close.

Just be aware that if you are there at a busy time, you may not be allowed to use tables where you have not bought food (as in "let's meet in the middle". But there may be bench space somewhere along the path where you could sit and lap-food it.

Yes, you order and get your food on a tray and take it to a table to sit and eat. I wouldn't think that you'd want to get a meal in one country and eat it in another because you'd have to carry it from one place to another, and they aren't exactly right next to one another.

If you are looking for different types of meal choices in one area more like a mall food court, I'd suggest Sunshine Seasons in the Land. There are 4 or 5 different places to order different kinds of foods, a grab and go section, and one common area to pay and then a lot of tables to sit at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!