Epcot restuarants closing early NYE

brave321

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at some of the different hours for different Epcot restaurants on NYE and noticed that a few of them are closing early. Well, not early exactly. They're closing at their normal times (like 8 or 9), but I would expect most would stay open at least until 10 or 11. I'm mainly asking about those that have good views for Illuminations like Rose and Crown who close at 8 that night. I would just assume they would want to utilize that space. It would be such a waste not to. They aren't doing any special events so I'm assuming that no one will be able to use that terrace for viewing. Anyone know why they do this or if people can still use that area for viewing?

Two years ago, all of the outdoor viewing areas at Rose & Crown were booked for private parties on NYE. I assume it’s the same ... they’re very popular locations for private dinners and dessert parties.

Two years ago, all of the outdoor viewing areas at Rose & Crown were booked for private parties on NYE. I assume it’s the same ... they’re very popular locations for private dinners and dessert parties.
That would make sense. It's a bummer that area isn't open to the public, but if it was I bet it'd be wayyy to crowded for me to be there

I know La Hacienda has a special dining event you book separate but it's open to the public

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!